Freedom to create
The art of seeing and perceiving – here, each individual plays their own part. The best example for this is a walk in nature. If we are in the right mood, we discover new contexts: whether it is the perception of analogies, reoccurring patterns or something else.
We invite our guests to discover and encourage their own artistic talent, since everyone possesses the power of creativity and design. The materials needed are available at certain times in our art studio for a small surcharge. Mr Weiermayer or another of our therapists will happily accompany our guests on their personal journey towards discovering their own creativity.
Our concrete offer
- Our art studio is open to interested guests daily from 3pm – 8pm
- We want to give you the room to set your creativity free
- Drawing in nature is also available
- Occasionally there is the opportunity to watch the artist at work
- Drawing tools, paper, canvas and paints are available
- Please enquire about appointments for workshops and guided training at reception
- Children under 12 years must have parental supervision to participate
- A surcharge will be added to cover registration and costs