Protective measures for our guests and staff at the Impuls Hotel
As a health and wellness hotel, the health and safety of our guests and employees always comes first. Therefore, we have developed and implemented an individual and comprehensive protectionand hygiene concept with our medical doctor Dr. med. Martin Reith. You can also feel safe at the Gasteiner Bergbahnen. The Gasteiner Bergbahnen have also developed a comprehensive protection concept.
- Our team has been extensively trained in all areas with regard to these measures and guest contact. We ask for your understanding that we do not welcome our guests - as usual - with a handshake - but with our warmest smile.
- Our stuff is Covid19 tested every week und additionally the temperature of our employees is measured and documented daily. In addition, the majority of our employees have already been vaccinated.
- All guests are requested to fill in a short health questionnaire at check-in.
- Our housekeeping staff clean and disinfect your rooms daily with highly effective, certified products.
- After checkout, each room is thoroughly disinfected.
- All public areas such as bar, lobby, restaurant, buffet, spa, wellness and fitness areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected. We pay particular attention to "high touch" points such as door handles, railings and light switches. As far as possible, we leave doors open to reduce contact.
- Hand disinfectants are available in all public areas.
- In direct contact with guests, our employees wear MNS protection (masks or visors).
- Especially in the field of therapy, please observe the prescribed distance rules.
the therapy beds and mud loungers are disinfected after each use.
- The movement units in the gymnastics room such as spinal training, relaxation according to Jakobson, Nordic walking, yoga, etc. take place in smaller groups than before in order to ensure the necessary distance. The gymnastics mats are disinfected after each unit. Nevertheless, please bring your towel with you for gymnastics and wear socks or sneakers.
- In the whole house we pay attention to distance: in the restaurant, in the buffet area and at the hotel bar as well as in the spa area.
- The use of the sauna cabins and the swimming pools is regulated in order to maintain the necessary safety distance. Please understand.
Safety measures for your holidays 2021
We provide our guests with our own free test lane on a daily basis.
You are welcome to arrange test appointments at the reception at any time.
We ask you to arrive with a negative antigen rapid test (not older than 48h) or with a PCR test (not older than 72h).
As soon as the "Green Passport" is valid, it will of course be fully accepted by us.
Dear guests, we also appeal to you:
- Please wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 30 seconds during your stay at the hotel and use the disinfectants provided abundantly.
- For your personal protection and for the protection of others: PLEASE STOP and
Adhere to the recommendations of the House.
So nothing is against of a beautiful, relaxing and safe holiday at the Impuls Hotel and in the Gastein Valley.
We look forward to seeing you!
Family Weiermayer-Schmid & the Impuls Team