Protective measures for our guests and staff at the Impuls Hotel
As a health and wellness hotel, the health and safety of our guests and employees always comes first. Therefore, we have implemented an individual and comprehensive protectionand hygiene concept with our medical doctor Dr. med. Martin Reith.
We are very happy about the easing from July 1st, 2021. We would like to assure you that we will continue to strictly observe the 3G rules both with our employees and with our guests.
This means that from July 1, 2021, mouth and nose protection will no longer be necessary in the hotel and catering industry. Nevertheless, we ask you wherever many people meet (e.g. saunas, buffet, etc.), keep a sufficient minimum distance. Our extensive Corona hygiene concept remains in place.
We offer free in-house testing options.
- Our team has been regulary trained in all areas with regard to these measures and guest contact. We ask for your understanding that we do not welcome our guests - as usual - with a handshake - but with our warmest smile.
- Most of our stuff have already been vaccinated twice or is Covid19 tested every week und additionally the temperature of our employees is measured and documented daily
- Our housekeeping staff clean and disinfect your rooms daily with highly effective, certified products.
- After checkout, each room is thoroughly disinfected.
- All public areas such as bar, lobby, restaurant, buffet, spa, wellness and fitness areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected. We pay particular attention to "high touch" points such as door handles, railings and light switches. As far as possible, we leave doors open to reduce contact.
- Hand disinfectants are available in all public areas.
- Please continue to adhere to he given rules, especially in the therapeutic area.
- The movement units in the gymnastics room such as spinal training, relaxation according to Jakobson, Nordic walking, yoga, etc. take place with the necessary spacing.
- In the whole house we pay attention to distance: in the restaurant, in the buffet area and at the hotel bar as well as in the spa area.
- The use of the sauna cabins and the swimming pools is free, we ask you to keep the given safety distance.
Safety measures for your holidays 2021
According to the regulation of the Austrian federal government, guests are obliged to show a negative test (antigen test valid for 48 hours / PCR test valid for 72 hours). Vaccinated persons (22 days after the first vaccination) and those who have recovered (6 months) are exempt from this.
If you have not yet been vaccinated or recovered -
we ask you to bring a negative test with you on arrival.
At the hotel we provide our guests with free antigen tests every day.
Your holiday can be very easy and relaxed. You can count on us.
Dear guests, we also appeal to you:
We look forward to seeing you!
Family Weiermayer-Schmid & the Impuls Team